Sunday, August 8, 2010

Good Times!

Taty and I are having so much fun! Taty is amazingly amazing and I can't wait until I go to her house Tuesday night! We are going to have a blast.Yesterday I got a swimsuit from Adidas for 15 bucks and it was originally 80 bucks, huge deal! We went to the mall and got a makeover at M.A.C and some free samples and we also got some samples from tons of different stores. I got some cool makeup and a couple shirts, awesome!
And on Wednesday, if we are allowed, we are going to West Ed and shop and see another movie, hopefully we are allowed!



I love my best friend! We have had so many good memories, well... also some bad, but. I have known Taty since 2002, long time! hahahaha We're getting old! It's been nearly 10 years! =O Your are my oldest friend! <3>
BEST FRIENDS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment